Friday, February 1, 2013

RTFAFN: Series Finale

The series finales of 30 Rock and The Last Resort were excellent.  I would love to have seen The Last Resort continue, but I'm glad they were allowed to finish out the season with closure, unlike so many other shows.  It's a shame really.  This was a REALLY good show and Andre and Scott were great in it.  They had a wonderful chemistry.  And, honestly, the show was different - not derived from stale old story lines that have been re-purposed a thousand times.  It was fresh and new. I just think that it was in a bad time slot and would have found a better audience on a different day.  And, well, 30 Rock was just a superb show.  As much as my wife hates Tracy Jordon, she liked the show, too.


Let's see what "The Americans"  with Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys will bring.  I remain hopeful for something to help me take my mind away on a weeknight.

No comments:

Post a Comment