Wednesday, December 5, 2012

RTFAFN: Pluto Is A Fucking Planet May 5, 2012

 I get it... change is inevitable. It's the course of life. Hey, I got a PC, jumped on MySpace, moved to Facebook, checked out Google+, I've got Instagram... look at me!! But, not all change is good. Me? I'm a purist. Uncomplicated. Original Oreos, not that orange creme centered crap at Halloween. (I've come to grips with Double Stuff). 100-calorie packs of, we
ll... anything is stupid. I like my burger grilled with nothing but salt and pepper in the mix. Charlie Sheen, not Ashton. When Johnny Carson left The Tonight Show, so did I. And GOD FORBID, after 35+ years, if they rename it "Ryan Seacrest's New Years Rockin' Eve", I'll kill myself. Oh, NINE. Yes, 9... Pluto is a fucking planet. Mrs. Walsh told me this in 3rd grade and that's the way it's staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment